When people have a full arch of missing teeth that they want to replace with a long-lasting and durable new smile, then they should consider getting treated with a zirconia fixed bridge in Spanaway, WA. In a zirconia fixed bridge procedure, full mouth dental implants are used to stabilize the zirconia bridge. There are many other ways why people who want to restore the look and function of their smile should do so with a zirconia fixed bridge.
What Is A Zirconia Fixed Bridge In Spanaway, WA?
When people get treated with a zirconia fixed bridge, full mouth dental implants are used to stabilize the zirconia bridge. During the patient’s zirconia fixed bridge procedure, four or more dental implant posts are strategically and accurately placed in the patient’s jawbone.
The dental implant posts act like natural tooth roots, stimulating the jawbone so that it is dense and healthy. After the abutments are attached so that they can connect the dental implant post to the bridge, the zirconia bridge can be placed.
What Are The Benefits Of Getting A Zirconia Fixed Bridge In Spanaway, WA?
There are many benefits to patients choosing a zirconia fixed bridge to permanently transform their smile. These benefits of a zirconia fixed bridge are:
- Zirconia is a very strong and durable material.
- It can reproduce the appearance of natural teeth.
- A zirconia fixed bridge can be custom designed to fit every patient’s unique smile.
- They can stand up to the wear and tear of chewing, biting, and grinding.
- Maintenance is easy, they just need to be brushed and flossed daily.
- The zirconia fixed bridge can last longer than the patient’s natural teeth.
- This restorative tooth replacement option is stain and odor resistant.
- Patients can have a biocompatible and nonporous new smile.
- Restores jawbone density.
When people get treated with a reliable and trusted zirconia fixed bridge, they can look forward to having a beautiful new smile that will allow them to eat the foods they want, speak with ease, and smile with confidence. By coming to a dedicated office, patients can look forward to having a precisely and accurately placed new smile through the use of the latest techniques and advanced technologies.
Come To Our Office For Your Zirconia Fixed Bridges
Are you ready to replace your full arch of missing teeth with a zirconia fixed bridge? Our modern and advanced office can give you the new smile of your dreams so you can go back to living a normal life. What are you waiting for? Get in contact with Dr. Kwansoo Lee and our exceptional team at our Pacific NW Dental Center office to schedule an appointment today!