Formation of stains on your teeth can happen over time due to diet and lifestyle. Some of the other causes of this issue include aging, health problems, etc. No matter what the reason is, having yellow stains on the teeth can damage the beauty of your smile and also contribute to the chances of suffering from dental problems in the days to come. Though, the constant evolution in the field of dentistry has now made it possible to restore the whiteness of your teeth. Yes, you read it correctly! Going for an in-house teeth whitening treatment session at a dental office can be an effective way of getting rid of the stains on your teeth.
The process of teeth whitening can be categorized under two broad heading – the domestic methods of teeth whitening done with whitening strips, whitening toothpaste, counter trays, etc, and the in-house teeth whitening done at a dental office. Availability of a wide range of options can create confusion. Keeping this in mind, the best Spanaway dentists have come up with the benefits of in-house teeth whitening over the options. Go through them and know which option will suit you best.
Why Choose In-House Teeth Whitening?
We have listed the perks of getting your teeth whitened at a dental office in the pointers below:
- The treatment is safe – You need to know that using the teeth whitening products available on the market daily can do serious damage to the enamel (outermost layer of the human teeth). This ultimately initiates the process of tooth decay or dental cavities. On the other hand, the in-house teeth whitening treatment is performed under the observation of a dentist or a dental hygienist. So, it is absolutely safe.
- Yields great results – Going for teeth whitening treatment at a dental office will give you better results if compared with the domestic teeth whitening options. Are you wondering how? Well, the bleaching agents used by a dental hygienist are stronger than the ones present in teeth whitening products such as whitening products, whitening toothpaste, etc.
- Takes less time – The in-house teeth whitening treatment can be a perfect pick for people who lead a hectic life. All the teeth whitening products do yield effective results but they take a long time. This is not the case with in-house teeth whitening. The entire treatment process can be completed within a span of 1-2 hours. You can step out of the dental office with a dazzling smile.
- The treatment plan is unique – Teeth whitening products such as whitening toothpaste, strips, etc are not specifically made to fulfill your oral needs. The plan of the teeth whitening treatment offered at a dental office is handcrafted by the dental professional to satisfy your needs. You can get the desired smile with ease.
- Boosts your self-confidence – The formation of yellowish stains on your teeth can make you feel awkward when communicating with others. This ultimately has an impact on your mind and can create a dent in your confidence. Going for the teeth whitening treatment at a dental office helps to get rid of the stains. Looking your best will definitely boost your self-confidence.
How Much Does In-house Teeth Whitening Cost?
Undergoing the teeth whitening treatment will not cost you the moon. The money spent for whitening your teeth directly depends on the option you choose. The treatment offered at a dental office will cost you somewhere around $650 – $1000 or more. Do you feel that this amount is a lot? Well, every dollar spent on the treatment is absolutely worth it.
Looking for the best teeth whitening treatment in Spanaway? You can get in touch with Pacific NW Dental Center. All you need to do is just give us a call and schedule an appointment. We are here to help you out with the best quality service possible.